Popular therapy for pain relief, muscle tension, stress & relaxation
Massage therapy is the practice of manipulating the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of preventing or correcting dysfunction, maintenance of bodily health, pain relief, and relaxation. In its current modern incarnation, it employs scientifically supported techniques in conjunction with methods that have existed for thousands of years.
Almost all extended health benefit plans include coverage for RMTs / Registered Massage Therapists and it is great for anything from reducing muscle tension to improving sleep difficulties to destressing after a day's work.
- Reduce or eliminate pain
- Reduce muscle tension (knots), spasms, cramping, aches and pains
- Relaxation for the body and mind
- Improve mobility and range of motion
- Improve circulation
- Reduce nerve compression
- Improve sleep
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage which enhances the immune system
- Reduce everyday stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD
- Feel energized
- Maintenance of good health
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle tension & spasms
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Scar tissue
- Sciatic pain
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- TMJ problems
Our practitioner, Vannessa Coady, is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Her modalities include: deep tissue massage, instrument-asssisted soft tissue manipulation, myofascial release, joint manipulation and others to effect change on the problematic areas.
Vanessa is available on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Most extended health benefit plans cover Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs). Vanessa's massage services are either fully or partially covered under your extended health benefits plan. To find out how much coverage you have, please call your extended health benefits provider.
Book an appointment with Vanessa online here, or call the clinic 604-368-8799 or the RMT directly 778-847-7552.
For Massage Therapy / RMT appointments, book online or call 604-368-8799.Massage Therapy/RMT Appointments
Book Online Here
Location & Contact Info
604-368-8799 3733 West 10th Ave (at Alma St.)
Vancouver, BC V6R 2G5
Sat: By appointment
Sun-Mon: Closed / By appointment
* Note: These are general clinic hours; We understand that everyone’s schedule is different; we try our best to accomodate everyone and so sometimes we may open earlier, stay later, or may make another day work so that noone is left out. Please contact us to make arrangements -- we will try our best to make it work!