Brano Zadubenec, BSc., DOMP, CPT
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner & Personal TrainerBook an appointment
About Brano Zadubenec
“YOUR MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT ARE THE STRONGEST TOOLS”.
Brano encourages people to live a well-balanced lifestyle and promotes optimum health and wellness that improves a better quality of life. Brano helps others achieve their overall goals of wellness holistically, as he believes in the significant positive outcomes of holistic care approach.
Brano positively influences people by implying his vast range of knowledge and experience to others professionally, with strong work ethics, high standards of service, knowledge of education and different kinds of motivational attributes and evidence-based practice.
Brano is a BCRPA Personal Trainer with a bachelor’s degree in Sport Science as well as a standard broad education in cardiology and rehabilitation. He obtained a diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice in Toronto and became a member of The Canadian Alliance of Alternative Medicine (ACMA). He is also a member of European Union of Football Association (UEFA) that allows him to work with high-performance soccer players.
Furthermore, Brano is strongly motivated to pursue continuing education in his career. He’s currently considering taking a program related to integrated disability management to become a return-to-work specialist.
- Diploma of Manual Practice (DOMP) Manual Osteopath Practitioner
- Member of Canadian Alternative Medicine (ACMA)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Certificate part 1
- BCIT (Cardiac Technology – ECG Interpretation, Stress Testing, Risk Factors Management)
- Member of British Columbia Recreation and Park Association (BCRPA Personal Trainer Certificate)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Sport Science (Comenius University Slovakia)
Areas of expertise:
- Osteopathy (myofascial release, MET technique, joint mobilization, trigger points release technique, soft tissue therapy, strain-counterstain technique, visceral osteopathic technique, craniosacral osteopathic techniques etc.)
- Fall prevention for elderly clients
- Muscle loss prevention for non-active clients
- Weight lost management
- Cardiovascular disease prevention
- Athletics performance
- Strength and conditions
Wednesday and Friday evenings